You have spent hours of time preparing your dealership for the safety of your employees and customers, your hard work is about to pay off.
Everyone is ready to get back to work, there are 10 important things to evaluate in your digital marketing efforts.
- Update your Google My Business, Facebook and Website hours. AutoSweet offers a complete listing and reputation management that can assist if you don’t already have one.
- Revise website and marketing campaign content to include delivery and pickup services. AutoSweet has a staff of graphic designers that can provide an affordable estimate with quick turnaround.
- Contact your website vendor to remove website pop-ups saying you are not open or have limited hours.
- Refocus your BDC to focus on scheduling video appointments & trade appraisals.
- Remove content that is centered around “Scheduling a test drive."
- Revise overlays that are being syndicated across the web to focus on the OEM offers.
- Evaluate your marketing budget since the vendor discounts are likely no longer available. An AutoSweet Digital Marketing Consultant can strategize with you on scaling your budget for the Summer.
- Remember not everyone is in a position to buy a car but probably needs theirs repaired (Oil change, batteries, A/C, tires). AutoSweet can create service campaigns on Facebook to generate lead appointments.
- Source low price cars for those considering other options to public transportation.
- Consider advertising on low-funnel outlets for these shoppers like Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp, letgo & Craigslist. AutoSweet offers packages to fit all budgets starting at $99.