Showcase Your Vehicles This Summer Like Never Before!
- The more photos the better, think 15 or more!
- Make sure the vehicle is the primary focus without any distractions on the side or in the background of the photo
- Start with the exterior then move to the interior, create a flow as if the customer were actually walking around the vehicle
- Highlight special features like sunroofs, sound systems, heated seats and more!
- Try to take images that are a minimum of 720p or higher and that are not blurry
- Watch out for glare! The sun can lead to harsh, distorted images that could ruin the viewing experience for some
- At the same time, lookout for distracting shadows
- Be transparent, if there is noticeable wear and tear call attention to it, so the prospect finds you trustworthy from the beginning
Free downloads below, there's even more to learn!