Shoppers have fundamentally changed how they consume advertising because they have fundamentally changed where they consume media. The online communities where consumers spend an ever increasing amount of time is where you need to deliver your advertising. Consumers are doing their research in these discovery platforms, such as Google, craigslist, YouTube, Facebook Marketplace, letgo and OfferUp, mostly on their mobile devices. They are also spending large amounts of time in online channels like Facebook and Instagram. You must get your advertising on those platforms and ensure your site is mobile friendly to deliver your values and branding to those consumers.
60% of all automotive searches come from a mobile device and some of the top mobile searches are related to dealerships. (1)
- Local searches on mobile devices are growing 50% faster than mobile searches overall.(2)
- 95% of vehicle buyers use digital as a source of information. (3)
- AutoSweet’s Cost per click is 87% lower than the industry average for Automotive ads so that you can get more out of your mobile buying. (4)
AutoSweet can help you with both strategy and execution of your marketing. If you have any interest in learning how your Branding, Loyalty, Conquest and Promotion marketing can target prospects on mobile, desktop and direct mail, call or email today to get a fee online audit from one of our Digital Marketing Consultants.
(1) Google Internal Data, 2017
(2) Google Internal Data, 2017
(3)Automotive Shopper Study”, US, Jan. 2017 (n=3,165 consumers 18+ who
purchased a vehicle in the past 3 months)
(4) AutoSweet Internal Data, 2019